In today's business environment, the figure of the CFO assumes a key role in defining the priorities, ambitions and challenges that digital transformation offers. The growing expectations of Boards and CEOs impose an evolution of the figure of the CFO, who must know not only how to observe and record but also how to create added value, exploiting new efficiency and business opportunities by having data and information that had been difficult to find until now.
There are many drivers for change that can describe this context of transformation and evolution better:
- Pace and acceleration towards change and transformation: never before has digital transformation and its solutions changed at an ever-increasing pace.
- Compliance: increasing need to adhere and adapt to changing and expanding regulations (GDPR, environmental certifications, training, etc.).
- Growing consumer expectations and the demand for more transparency from organisations to accompany brand reputation.
- The explosion of available data and analytics requires the development of internal know-how and new figures for their governance and use.
- Constant pressure from markets and stakeholders to communicate growth and the CFOs will therefore be called upon to broaden the traditional scope of the finance function and operate in 3 main areas of action:
CFOs will therefore be called upon to broaden the traditional scope of the Finance Function and operate in 3 main areas of action.
to lead an efficient and effective Finance & Controlling function that is focused and agile, capable of providing correct and timely insights and information to support decisions, growth and profitability.
Digital Value Steward
to evaluate and prioritises investments in digitising business processes and ensures they have measurable results.
Finance Talent developer
to evolve and diversifies the skills of the resources employed in the Finance & Controlling function, increasing value-added activities and reducing the time spent on repetitive manual operations that can be automated.
If you are interested in the Finance department, please leave us your details and you will be contacted by one of our consultants as soon as possible.
Archiva Group centralised reception
Phone: +39 045 288 00 00