Terms and conditions of use of the www.archivagroup.com website
Access to the website www.archivagroup.com (for brevity, hereinafter, the "Site") by visitors is subject to the terms and conditions of access and use set out below. By using the Site, the visitor unconditionally accepts all the clauses below:
The material published and/or reproduced in the Site (including but not limited to: information, documents, logos, graphic elements, sounds, images, videos, trademarks etc., for brevity the "Information") is the exclusive property of (or granted by third parties to) Archiva Srl. The contents of the Site are available to visitors for personal use only and not for commercial purposes.
Intellectual property rights
Archiva Srl actively protects its intellectual property rights. The contents published on the Site are protected by the regulations in force concerning copyright and industrial property rights. The reproduction, even partial, of the Information is permitted only with the prior written authorisation of Archiva Srl. It is therefore forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit or disseminate the content of this site without having previously obtained the express written consent of Archiva Srl. In particular, it is forbidden to copy the computer programmes (software) that determine the functioning of the Site, to create programmes similar to these, to trace and/or use the source code of these programmes.
Archiva Srl does not use material covered by another person's copyright without clearly indicating the owner. The reproduction of such material, possibly contained in the Site, may be limited by the author and visitors may have to ask for prior consent from the owner of the right in order to reproduce it in other publications in paper and/or electronic format.
Limitations of liability
Although Archiva Srl endeavours to provide Information in a timely and accurate manner, it cannot guarantee that such Information will be correct at the time of publication or that it will remain so over time. All the services provided by Archiva Srl do not constitute obligations of the same, therefore Archiva Srl expressly reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to delete or modify all or part of the pages of the Site or the entire publication, without any responsibility being imputed to it.
Archiva Srl accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracies, imprecision and/or omissions relating to the material contained in the Site.
As a useful resource for the visitors of the Site, Archiva Srl provides hypertext links that may direct the visitors' search towards web pages of sites different from the present one. Archiva Srl declines all responsibility in relation to both the content published on such sites and the use that third parties may make of it, as well as any damage caused or originating from the access to such sites, from the interconnection with the same, or from the downloading of their content.
Efficacy. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The above clauses form an integral part of the Site and are governed by Italian law. Should individual sections of the same be invalid, illegal or ineffective, the remaining parts shall continue to be effective. The Court of Verona is exclusively competent to settle any disputes in any way connected to these legal notes. Archiva Srl nevertheless reserves the right to take legal action to protect its rights before the judicial authorities of cities or countries other than Italy.
Terms and conditions relating to the logos of Archiva srl
Logos, logotypes, distinctive and trademarks, web pages, screen shots or other distinctive features ("Logos") of Archivagroup, Archiva Srl and Maxwell Consulting Srl ("Companies") are valuable assets that the aforementioned companies actively protect. For the use of the Logos - in compliance with the instructions given on this page - it is therefore necessary to have an explicit authorisation ("Authorisation") from the Companies, which can be obtained by sending a specific request containing an indication of the specific purposes for which the Logos are to be used. With the Authorisation, the Companies grant the user a non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to use the Logos indicated in the Form for the sole purpose and only on the material media specified therein.
If a contract has already been concluded with the Companies in which the terms and conditions of use of the respective Logos are set forth, it is not necessary to carry out this approval process, except to apply for Authorisation for other uses not covered by the existing contract. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Logos may only be used without the prior written consent of the Companies in the event that a clear and explicit statement is made on the Site that the Logos may be used without requesting permission.
In any case, any use of the Logos must be carried out in accordance with the following conditions, in particular
- only use graphics approved by the Companies;
- include a statement in the text clearly indicating that the Logos are the property of the Companies;
- appropriately distinguish the Logos from the surrounding text;
The following operations are not permitted
- remove, distort or alter in any way and/or in any form even a single element of the Logos
- copy or imitate the trade dress of the Companies, including the graphic appearance of the Site or the presentation of the Logos or combinations of colours, typographic elements, graphic designs, product icons or images distinctively associated with the Companies
- adopting trademarks, logotypes, slogans or designs that may be confused with the Logos;
- register the Logos as second- or third-level domain names;
- use the Logos in a manner that suggests a common descriptive or generic meaning;
- reproduce the Logos in a manner deemed, in the sole discretion of the Companies, to be misleading, incorrect, defamatory, illegal, libellous, disparaging or otherwise objectionable to the Companies
- display the Logos on any digital, paper or other support, in a prominent position or in any case in such a way as to deceptively lead one to believe that there is a relationship or affiliation with the Companies, or a sponsorship or endorsement by Archiva Srl, or to falsely mislead the opinion that the contents of the page have been created by the Companies
- display the Logos on any website that contains or displays adult-only content;
- incorporate the Logos into product, service, brand, logo or company names.
The rights associated with trademark ownership vary from country to country. In some countries there are severe criminal and civil penalties for improper use of the registration symbol. Therefore, you should not use the registration symbol (®) in countries where the trade mark has not been registered.
The Companies reserve the exclusive right to withdraw or modify the Authorisation at their own discretion and to take legal action against any use that does not comply with these terms and conditions, infringes any intellectual property rights or fails to comply with applicable law.